IT MIGHT BE A BEAUT BUT, IT WILL CHASE YOU DOWN THE ALLEYWAYS OF SHOREDITCH!

Followers

Friday 25 December 2009

SoIt'sChristmas......BLAH

For someone who's not religious, Christmas lost its novelty a long time ago. Its just a day where I get to eat a fat meal and do cliche things like play scrabble, eat quality streets and drink baileys. I wish I was young again and got excited to put out mince pies for santa and carrots for the reindeer but those days are long gone.
I believe I'm getting a camera tomorrow though, so I can get snap happy again cant wait!
I'm working boxing day as well so can you all do me a favour and just stay away from Selfridges on the 26th, because I have a feeling I am definately going to lose my cool on the shop floor at some point if I'm surrounded by hungry bargain hunters.

Anyway on that note have a good christmas everyone, religious or not enjoy the festivities!

xxxx