IT MIGHT BE A BEAUT BUT, IT WILL CHASE YOU DOWN THE ALLEYWAYS OF SHOREDITCH!

Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

Dynamo The Manificent Magician

Sat round a table in Nandos, I had my mind literally blown. Dynamo the magician is truly amazing! There are so many amateur magicians that you watch and whilst they might be entertaining, you know how they did that. Dynamo is different. Witnessing Dynamo work his magic makes me believe Fairies, Unicorns, Big Foot and The Candy Man could possibly exist too. No matter how many times he shows you a trick, you can’t figure it out. I witnessed a levitating straw in Nandos, Lotto tickets turn into £20 notes and he found our cards every time!

Dynamo has made an incredible journey from Bradford to performing for the likes of Will Smith, Ashton Kutcher, Black Eyed Peas and appearing on ‘Tonight With Jonathon Ross’ and ‘This Morning’.

Check out his show reel below and please believe there are no camera tricks I saw these tricks with my own eyes in the middle of Nandos and at Miss Naomi Jane’s Mad House.




You can find more of his videos at www.youtube.com/krakatowa9 and follow the man himself www.twitter.com/dynamomagician