IT MIGHT BE A BEAUT BUT, IT WILL CHASE YOU DOWN THE ALLEYWAYS OF SHOREDITCH!

Followers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

We Are Cuts

Those of you that follow me on Twitter, will probably always see me tweeting about my shinanigans at work. I pretty much get paid to sit on my ass, answer the phone, go to the pub and generally fuck about its great!
I've worked at Cuts for 4 years now surrounded by guys, which is probably why I'm now more comfortable with having guy friends, than girl friends and also why I so comfortable with the homos.
We Are Cuts, has been in Soho for almost 30years and has developed an iconic status. The shops latest move has seen it relocate from Frith Street to a quiet little mews off of Dean Street. My favourite place to sit with an alcoholic beverage is on the bench under the palm trees in the square metre of sun that reaches the court yard.

This is what I get up to, usually after hours:










Each month we exhibit a different artists works, we've already had Goldie, Siobhan Bradshaw and now we have Helen Beard.







Do come down and have a cut or colour or even just chill and soak up the ambience!

We Are Cuts

020 7287 3337